Are you looking to increase traffic to your website? There are many ways to increase traffic to your website. Majority of people believe the only way to driving traffic will cost them money. There are different methods of driving traffic that you pay for, and the majority of them are free. Increasing traffic to your business, website, or blog is the key to building a larger audience. I have enlisted in this post the top ways to increase traffic your website. The benefit of increasing your traffic is to improve visibility, ranking, and increase revenue.
1. Write Articles is one of the most powerful ways to generate traffic for your website. Here is a list of free article sites that I personally use at the given moment.
2. Commenting on blogs is another great strategy for generating traffic. When leaving a comment on someone else website make sure the site is relevant to your niche. Other things to take in consideration for your comment to be approve is to provided content, be respectful, and know what your talking about.
3. Social bookmarking is another source for building traffic. Here are my favorite social bookmarking sites.
4. Facebook Fan Page is a tool to drive traffic to your website. Creating a Facebook Fan page is very easy process and free.
5. Facebook ads are a popular method of buying traffic for your site. Facebook ads provide targeted, demographic, and direct traffic.
6. YouTube is a free marketing channel that everyone should use to drive traffic to their websites. Did you know YouTube is the second largest search engine? YouTube is a free online tool we should be using for online marketing.
7. Referral Program is a great way to drive traffic through the word of mouth. Offer your potential customers a discount if they refer your services to their friends.
8. Facebook groups are a great way to promote your blog post to boost your traffic. I join other Facebook groups with relevant topics and start posting my blogs. I get tons of free traffic using Facebook groups.
9. Join a forum group to boost traffic to your site. In the forum group your able to post or answer questions. In a forum group, you can easily become an expert on your field and built credibility. They are forum sites for all types of niches. Here are a couple of forum groups I have using in the past and still use.
Top Forums for SEO
10. Ebay is a great source to drive traffic to your website. Ebay currently has over 60 million customers. How do you generate traffic from Ebay? All you need to do is create a good About Me Page in your Ebay account. In the about me, page Ebay allows to promote your website.
11. Newspaper Ads is another tool to drive traffic to your site. Contact your local newspaper and place an ad.
12. Search Engine Optimization is a terrific way to drive organic traffic. Make sure to optimize your site by taking advantage of keywords and excellent content.
13. Backlinks area great for search engine optimization and driving organic traffic. If your looking to buying high quality backlinks there are many companies where they can be purchase. Here are a couple of companies I have bought backlinks.
14. Guest posting will help grow your brand and is a popular option to drive traffic. I have included a link with various sites with high ranking that allow guest posting.
15. Investing in E-mail listing will help your website drive tons of traffic. I have enlisted some of the organizations that provide E-mail listing services for a reasonable price.
16. Free E-book is another way to drive traffic to your site. The e-book is a free incentive for customers to return to your site and add promotional links inside the book. There are many ways to create an e-book for a low cost. I have enlisted a couple of sites to buy or hire someone to create an e-book.
There are also companies that allow buying private label rights. These companies let you buy the e-book and let you change the title, content, author info, and even sell them and keep every penny.
17. Clickbank helps promote your product and increases your website traffic. Majority of the traffic will be from affiliate marketers. Affiliate marketers sign up to promote your product sending traffic to your website.
18. Flickr is a free tool to drive traffic to your site. Anyone that uses an image through your Flickr account has to give an image credit which will drive free traffic your site.
19. Create a blog and drive traffic to your website.
20. Sign up for answer websites. The answer websites are a place where people place questions about specific niches who are trying to find an answer. Becoming the expert at the answer websites will drive free traffic to your site. I have enlisted some of the sites you can sign up for free to drive organic traffic.
21. Use Podcasting to drive traffic to your website. Podcasting is one of the newest crazes over the Internet. Podcasting is continually growing daily, and its a great way to get your website traffic.
22. RSS Feeds on your website will also help promote traffic. The RSS Feeds are one of the most powerful traffic driving tools a blogger can use to create backlinks and rank higher in the search engines. Feedburner allows blog owners to create and manage their RSS Feeds.
23. Web 2.0 Sites have huge traffic and are a great way to drive free organic traffic. I have enlisted some of my favorite Web 2.0 Sites.
24. Email Signature. All of your emails should have your website address in the bottom.
25. Business Cards are another great form of getting free traffic. Provide everyone you meet with a business card with your website address. I have enlisted some of the top sites to buy business cards.
26. Search Engine Directory. Increase your visibility by adding your website to search engine directory. I have compose of the top search engines to add your website.
27. Place ads on Micro Websites. Using micro websites to drive hoards of targeted traffic to your website. Here are my favorite micro websites.
28. Advertise on outsourcing sites. Offer your product or services to different countries. I have enlisted my favorite outsourcing companies.
29. Create an interactive community in your blog. Adding a blog comment field on your website will allow for everyone to join the conversation. In return make sure to respond to everyone comment Google loves interaction. A great plugin I used for WordPress is Comment Luv.
30. Sign up for free Gravator account. Every time you leave a comment on blogs your picture and website address will automatically appear.
Image Credit [ clockworkscafe ]
A Guide to Lead Generation through Automated E-Mail Marketing
No matter what the nature of your business, or how long you have been in operation, lead generation is one of the most sophisticated challenges you face. Even if you are successful, with a range of happy and satisfied clients, your future growth depends on your ability to generate new leads and gain new customers along the way. It does not matter if your company is a new start-up or a seasoned Fortune 500 company; without leads, your business will be unable to grow and compete in the modern world.
Lead generation has always been a tricky process, regardless of the methods used to generate those leads. As a business owner, you want to get as many leads as you can and pass them on to your sales team in a timely manner. At the same time, simply flooding your sales staff with hundreds of unqualified leads will only create dissension in the ranks and reduce the efficiency of your operation.
Simply put, all leads are not the same, and not all leads are equally valuable. If you want to succeed and make the most of your limited time and staffing resources, you need to find a way to qualify leads first.
The first step is to make sure your current email list is actually still valid. You can use an email verification service to check the quality of your list, and ensure that all of your current leads on your email list are still valid and ready to be placed onto your automated email marketing plan.
There’s also lots of email marketing software available to help you make the most of your campaign, but these can be costly, and not all businesses will have the budget to make use of these services.
This is where email automation comes into play. Email automation allows the owners of all kinds of businesses to generate a steady stream of valuable leads – leads they can pass on to their sales team or run down on their own.
No matter how long your business has been in operation, customers will not want to do business with you if they do not trust you or believe you can deliver on the promises you make. Building trust is an essential part of the modern business world, vital for everything from gaining new customers to building your brand identity.
Developing trust among your base of potential customers is also essential as you create and fine tune your email list. The more your potential and existing customers trust you, the more likely they will be to buy the products and services you have to offer. Building trust is not always an easy thing to do, and there are no shortcuts to success.
One of the best ways to begin developing trust among your base of website visitors, email recipients, and advertising targets is through premium giveaways. Everyone loves to get something for free, and offering a premium item of real value serves a number of important purposes.
For one thing, offering a free whitepaper for download allows you to gather contact information and start building your email list. Placing the premium offer on your company website, linking to it in your blog posts, and featuring it prominently in your print advertising is a great way to gather leads while building trust among your customer base. Offering to give away such a valuable item is a sign of trust on your part, and over time that trust will be returned.
Offering a free downloadable whitepaper is also an effective way to build your brand identity. Creating a compelling brand narrative has never been more important than it is today, given the fact that so many consumers now speed through commercials and have learned to tune out marketing messages. A well-written whitepapers gets your company and your brand in front of readers and helps them develop a level of trust going forward.
Offering a downloadable whitepaper also allows you to demonstrate your expertise. Modern consumers are looking for real expertise in the companies they do business with, and a quality whitepaper is one of the best representations of your expertise and experience. Once you have gained the trust of your target audience, you can add other offers and make your future lead-generation efforts even more successful.
That downloadable whitepaper is an excellent place to start, but it is just the beginning of the trust-building and lead-generation process. Once you have the attention of your readers and customers, you can slowly start to offer other items they will find valuable. This strategy will serve to further build trust and cement your reputation as an expert in your chosen industry.
The additional items can be anything your customer base or prospect list is likely to find valuable. If your product or service is visual in nature, a short video clip is a good way to demonstrate its benefits and encourage casual shoppers to become loyal customers. Whether you are selling a garden implement, a piece of cookware, or sports equipment, a real-world video demonstration is a useful sales tool.
Case studies can be just as valuable in terms of lead generation. Modern consumers are more savvy than ever before, and they rely on much more than the claims of manufacturers and resellers to make their purchase decisions. Giving your prospects real-world case studies and offering reviews by real customers is a vital part of the trust-building process. The more case studies you can provide, the better; embedding one in each email you send is a smart strategy for success.
If you maintain a blog, be sure to update the site regularly and use it to build brand loyalty and engender trust among your list of prospects. Blogging is a great way to convey information, but it is also a valuable sales tool for all kinds of businesses.
The Importance of Follow-Up
No matter how compelling your message or how valuable your premium items, you cannot expect to get a huge response rate with a single message. That is why having a follow-up strategy is so important.
There are lots of different email marketing software that can help you to measure your open/read rate, this information will be crucial in helping you to understand what works and what doesn’t.
If your prospects do not respond to your first message, always be ready with a follow-up email. With email automation you can set up the schedule and forget about it, making the follow-up process that much easier and improving your long-term results.
Offering additional resource in your follow-up communications is important. Those additional resources should be similar, but not identical, to the ones that were offered before. If your previous email message contained a link to an online video, your follow-up message might include a case study or an online review. It is all designed to work together, even though each new message is its own unique entity.
Bringing It All Together – The All-Important Call to Action
Now that you have demonstrated your expertise, provided real value to your prospects and delivered information to your readers, it is time to bring it all together. No matter how great your previous messages may have been, without a solid call to action (CTA), you may never be able to close the sale.
The CTA is a vital part of every lead-generation strategy, whether the communication takes place online or off. If you are prospecting for new leads through email, every previous step o the process has been leading to this moment, the moment when you reach out to each prospect personally in an attempt to close the sale and convert interested readers into eager customers.
The format of the CTA email you send will be critical, and you need to give it the attention it deserves. While you should tailor your call to action to the needs of your specific business, you can use this handy email template to get you started.
Dear [First Name],
I hope you have found the resources I sent you interesting and useful. I would like to learn more about what you are up to and if there is any way I can support you. Why don’t we schedule a call for next Tuesday at 2pm, or Thursday at 4pm?
Alternatively, your CTA email could suggest a product demonstration, or a face-to-face meeting instead of a call. It is all up to you, but the goal of your email should be to get your lead to take some sort of positive action. Even if it is nothing more than registering on your website or signing up for your newsletter, your goal is a positive response.
The Final Step
In a perfect world, every call to action would result in a new lead your sales staff can follow up on, but we do not live in a perfect world. In the real world, even the most finely tuned CTA will probably not generate a 100% response rate.
That is why you need to incorporate a final step into your email automation and lead-generation process. This final step will follow up on the call to action and give you one last chance to close the deal.
Not everyone who receives your CTA will be comfortable reaching out to you directly or having a face-to-face meeting. That is why you need to provide additional alternatives that will generate new leads and drive new customers through your virtual doors.
Your email automation process will have already sorted out which list members responded positively to your CTA and which ones did not. Once you have segmented your list and identified your target, you will craft a final email that provides that alternative response method.
You, for instance, invite those prospects to sign up for a group you are part of. If you have a LinkedIn profile or a Facebook page, you can simply invite your email recipients to connect with you on LinkedIn or interact with you on Facebook. Interacting with clients and customers is what social media is all about, at least for businesses. Using it to your advantage is a key part of the lead generation process.
If you do not have a ready-made group set up, you can always encourage your prospects to sign up for a free newsletter. Creating a monthly newsletter filled with helpful tips and inside industry information is a great way to generate new leads and encourage prospects to become customers. At the minimum, this strategy will keep your company and your brand at the top of the customer’s mind.
At first glance, the email automation process may seem like an arcane and confusing one, but the reality is much simpler. You can think of the email automation lead-generation process as a kind of funnel. You start by organically building a list of email addresses, using sign-up forms on your website or blog, business cards collected from customers, and so on. All of those email addresses go into the top of the funnel, starting with the first email you send.
That first email will generate a number of positive responses, leads that can be passed on to your sales team for further action. The remaining email addresses drop down through the funnel, and after a period of time, the recipients receive a follow-up offer for a free video presentation, blog post, or tip-filled newsletter.
Again, that second email will generate a number of new leads, which will in turn be fed to your sales team. The remaining email prospects will receive additional offers, and finally a strong call to action. At the end of each step, you will new leads to work with, and that is good news for your sales team – and for you.
How to Start Building Your New Site Authority Using High-Traffic and Niche Web Directories
Web directories are definitely not what they once were, however, we have witnessed the evolution of directories and websites that play that role in a modern setting – with significant success.
Think Yelp or TripAdvisor. These websites are directories of sorts, and they’ve grown enormously from their ability to provide intelligent, useful information (or value) to the user. On the other hand, there have been instances where we’ve seen Google pull down or demote dozens (if not hundreds) of directories that have no real value, while others are left to function freely.
Yet, there are not many things a new blogger can do (on a small budget) to gain that required initial visibility to go from there.
Can web directories still be an option for a new site?
When the internet started to expand in the late 1990s, a lot of users found it difficult to locate information about specific subjects. Search functions were a lot less developed then and it was a challenge to obtain results for specific keywords (even Google didn’t have a streamlined system for displaying relevant results back in 2000). So in order to give users broad access to information on a variety of subjects, web directories were set up.
Initially, there wasn’t much competition and the first directories received high rankings and lots of visibility. At the same time advertisers started appreciating the potential of directories for setting up a business model for their operators that financed itself. In addition, web directories offered new opportunities for SEOs who posted their articles with strong backlinks.
Getting a website listed in a directory used to be a sure path to web traffic and success. However, all this changed as search engines developed, and since 2012 when Google released Penguin, the value of article directories dropped significantly – particularly in relation to link building.
How to still get value from directories?
Think traffic and reputation management, not link juice, DA, and all sorts of terms I cannot stand. Check those directories on social media (are they active? Are they up-to-date? Are there other people talking about them?) and get an idea of their web traffic through tools like Alexa, SimilarWeb or a more web analyzers
Any web directory that is created for the sole purpose of helping you boost your ranking should be avoided. If they have a list that is genuinely designed to help people, then search engines will treat them well as well.
Here are trusted directories with solid traffic that are able to direct leads to your blog:
- BOTW – They offer the same service but for a fee. Once a link is submitted and payment is made, they manually review it and only include it in their directory when they’re satisfied it meets their level of quality.
- Curlie (former DMOZ) – is an open-content free directory that is managed by editors in a community called Open Directory Project. These volunteers are impartial and take time to review each submitted link before they only put it in their directory if it meets or exceeds their criteria.
- DirJournal – A web directory that has been in the industry for years featuring business listings as well as several topic based blogs. Several payment plans are available. Bear in mind that payment is not a guarantee of acceptance.
- Jasmine Directory – Another great web directory with great metrics. You won”t find as many listings as in other directories but linking to NYTimes or various universities it”s a clear sign that they add resources manually as well, as they state they do.
- Alive Directory – one of the oldest web directories out there, it has a rigid editorial discretion and an intuitive layout. As a webmaster or business owner, you can submit your website to general or topic based industry categories.
- Aviva Directory – most webmasters must of heard about this directory. A few years ago, in the “Alive and Aviva” era, the blogosphere featured these two directories heavily. Many webmasters reported positive SERP signals by having their websites included in Aviva Directory.
Find niche directories
In general, the more specific a directory is, the more valuable it is. This isn’t always the case, however you’re more likely to find what you’re looking for if you go through a niche directory. For instance, if you search through a directory dedicated to chemical engineering, or other specific field, any listings you find will most likely be of high value.
Niche directories can be huge, especially there’s some non-profit organization or an active community behind one. A few great examples of niche directories which are worth every effort include:
- Biolinks: All about biology, this is a great directory founded by BIOZONE, an international publishing house based in New Zealand, with offices in the US, United Kingdom and Australia.
- Startup Inspire: a great directory offering exposure to new businesses and websites
- Game Top Sites: a solid directory listing lots of gaming blogs and apps. If you are launching soon, here is a solid list of directories to get listed.
- Alternative To: This one specializes in technology, SaaS and apps. Get your site listed if you want to be found when someone is searching for your competitor
You need to start somewhere and getting listed in solid directories is your first step to leaving footprint on the web and start building visibility.
When you think about it, the criteria we’ve used to determine whether a directory is effort-worthy is basically the same criteria that makes any website valuable to the user (and this value easily translates into high rankings). Even if you don’t see the immediate value of directories, there’s no harm in using them as one more tool in your campaign to gain exposure.
Spend enough time crafting each submission. Take time on your website description, title, and any other information that you think may be of value or that your link requires.
How to Promote a Courier Business Online with Blogging
It is said that if your marketing tool is effective, it can help your business to a great extent. In fact, the tools that you use for promoting your brand or products and services determine how your business will take shape in the future and a couple of years down the line.
In this article, let us find out how you can make your courier business a flourishing one with the help of the most prominent of all virtual marketing tools, blogging, which is one of the most crucial ones. So, read on for better insight.
The online shopping window
The fact that the several online vendors are all striving hard to draw your attention and offer the best products and services in the industry, make it even more difficult for you to prosper unless you know the tricks of the trade.
Since you are not being able to interact with your clients and prospective leads in person, it becomes even more challenging to encourage them to take the appropriate action. As such, the online marketing tool should be such that it conveys all that you want your clients to know even if it is in a restricted way.
Blogging to promote your courier business
According to reports, it has been found that the businesses that promote their services through blogging get 126% more growth in leads. Not only that businesses earned maximum number of customers through blogging, and 81% of the prospective leads and customers depend on blogs for reviews and recommendations.
As such, it can be safely said that blogging is perhaps one of the most powerful online marketing tools available virtually. But how will you go about it? Let us find out.
Working out a marketing strategy for your courier business blog
Prior to taking the plunge, there are few aspects that you must take into account. These are as follows-
- Courier business is a responsible business/service where you have to deliver consignments within the stipulated time period.
- First of all, decide the vastness of the area that you will address, the various zip codes and so on
- Decide upon the type of consignments you would like to take on, for instance, whether or not you would like to take on responsibility only for corporate and business organizations (commercial) or all (individual and commercial).
- Work out a plan to decide upon aspects like timely delivery, quality of service, and customer value, data bank of existing clients and the ones that you have just acquired.
- Identify the competitors in the market and find out the services, plans and packages that they offer and how you can compete with them.
Once you have done the due diligence, you can set up a blog using the most sought after Content Management System, WordPress and get started.
You can start off your first blog write up with the history of courier, how it originated, where did the concept come from, how the industry has evolved over the years, names of few well known courier service providers like shiply, and so on.
Blogs must be fresh and regular
An important thing that you must remember is that the content that you put up in your blog must be updated on a regular basis. Make sure you keep your target audience in mind.
Search Blogging Tips
Blogging10 months ago
How to Start a Fashion Blog in 8 Simple Steps
Blogging1 week ago
3 Tips on How to Grow a Local Trade Business with a Blog
Design & Coding1 week ago
Defining the Best Colors, Style and Design for Your Brand Logo
Blogging5 days ago
1 Clever Way to Find Blogs for Reading and Commenting
Blogging2 years ago
6 Tools For Boosting Content Marketing Results Over The Holidays
Blogging1 year ago
6 Steps for How I Nabbed 6500 Comments on My Blog
Search Engine Optimisation2 years ago
7 SEO Analysis Tools Every Blogger Needs to Know
Blogging1 year ago
57 Must-Read Books For Entrepreneurs Recommended by Entrepreneurs