We are always looking for experienced writers who can write good original quality posts on BloggingTips.com. Please contact us if you would like us to consider you. Make sure you give us details of your own blog or a link to some articles you have written.
DO YOU ALLOW GUEST BLOGGING ON YOUR SITE: Blogging.org is compiling a massive list of all the top blogs on the internet that allow guest blogging. Best of all the list is also ranking the sites based on their Alexa, Google PageRank and other stats. Click here to add your blog right now!
NOTICE: NO BLOG POSTS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH IN POST LINKS AND/OR PROMOTING COMMERCIAL LINKS IN ARTICLE OR AUTHOR BIO!
Rules & Guidelines
The rules are in place to ensure that the quality of posts and integrity of the site remains high.
- ONE link per post, which is to be listed in the author bio at the bottom of the article. (your site or link)
- Within the first two thirds of the article, you must include TWO links to a live BloggingTips.com article. (keyword and url of your choice, not main page)
- The post/article should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own blog (neither party benefits from duplicate content)
- All guest posts must be a minimum of 500 words in content and written in proper English.
- You may include links within the article, but they must be relevant resources to the article and topic discussed. Do not submit or write articles around a topic just to get a link placed within the article. Maximum of two outbound resources per post.
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts.
In return for your original article content, you will get full credit for the post with a bio and your website will also be linked at the bottom of every post you make. You can see a live example of a recent guest blog post here.
Please note that we have very strict guidelines regarding quality, grammar and spelling.
As of right now we are currently filled on all guest blogging and writer positions, however we are accepting new writers for qualified writers who would like to become a long term guest contributor for months to come. As a long term contributor you will be setup with your own author bio, picture and description at the bottom of each post. To qualify, you must meet the following guidelines and include them in your email to us.
- Have an existing blog that ranks within the top 100,000 on Alexa
- Sharing your guest posts socially through Twitter, Facebook and G+