The Personal WordPress Theme is the perfect design for your personal blog page. It has it’s own admin area which allows you to change how the design looks and where information is displayed, so it is perfect for beginners and experienced designers alike.
The BloggingTips Personal Theme retails at $49.95 and is released under the General Public License. This means that the source code (i.e. PHP and HTML code in the templates) can be used in other projects if BloggingTips is credited, however the CSS styling, images and other design work is not covered by this license and cannot be copied, redistributed or sold in any shape or form.
To see the theme in action, please check out our theme demo area.
Purchasing the theme will give you the right to:
- To use the theme on any blogs you own. That’s right, you don’t have to spend more money on a multi website license!
- Full support in the BloggingTips Theme Support Room
- Access all theme updates in the future.
Let’s look at some of the great features of this theme!
All the Colours of the Rainbow
One of the highlights of the Personal Theme is the ability to change the colour of the design via the admin area.
- You can choose from 10 different colour schemes including blue, black, white, red, green, orange, purple, brown, pink and a second style of blue.
- If you don’t like the background images in a colour scheme, don’t worry. You can upload your own background image or alternatively, simply choose the colour you want your background to have.
- You can change the font of your header, sidebar and body in the admin area from 5 different fonts.
Click on the thumbnails below to see a full preview image of the colours you can choose from.
Two styles of blue
Black & White
Brown & Purple
Green & Orange
Pink & Red
The Personal Theme is very versatile. As well as being widget ready, it also has it’s own custom admin area where you can change the look and design of your blog.
- Home Page Settings – You can choose between a regular blog layout or you can use the Personal Themes unique custom layout which shows certain posts on the home page with the title only. You can also choose between excerpts and full posts too and set how many posts will be displayed normally or as title only.
- Sidebar – In the admin area you can choose whether you want your blog sidebar to be at the left or right hand side. You can also split the sidebar into two to allow you to display more information. You can see a comparison of the original sidebar and it being split below.
- Search Bar – In the admin area you can move the search bar from the left to the right hand side. You can also remove it from the top navigation area and add it in the sidebar as a widget instead.
- Subscription Area – You can choose whether the subscription box at the top of the page is displayed or not. You can also make the text lighter so that it displays better against darker backgrounds.
- Bio Area – You can enter a little background information about you and your blog in the bio area and upload a picture of yourself too.
- Social Icons – In the social media area you can add a link to your profile on Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Reddit, Last FM, StumbleUpon and Linked.in. You simply need to check which profiles you link to in your sidebar.
- Additional Info – In the additional info area you can add a link to your archives page, your Feedburner ID and set what links do or do not appear in the top navigation menu or the footer link area. You can also add code to the header and footer, which is handy for adding tracking codes like Google Analytics.
For a better understanding of how this theme works, please visit our owners Frequently Asked Questions Page.
Blogging Tips Personal WordPress Theme makes changing your WordPress blog easier, faster, and better, and that alone makes it worth the price of ownership. If you aren’t interested in wasting time messing around with CSS and want to get back to writing on your personal blog, then this is the theme you’ll want to use.
It is without doubt the perfect mix of personal flair and business needs. Well done for producing such a great theme.
I tested the theme and I was surprised with the ease of customizing everything. With a couple of clicks I was able to change colors, sidebar position, widgets and the like. Additionally, I liked the fact that the theme already comes with social media and subscription sections ready to go.
Want to earn money telling people about our themes?
We pay 40% of any sale to anyone who refers a customer to us. For the Personal WordPress Theme this works out to be $19.98 per sale.
To find out more please visit our Affiliate Information Page.