It is said that if your marketing tool is effective, it can help your business to a great extent. In fact, the tools that you use for promoting your brand or products and services determine how your business will take shape in the future and a couple of years down the line.
In this article, let us find out how you can make your courier business a flourishing one with the help of the most prominent of all virtual marketing tools, blogging, which is one of the most crucial ones. So, read on for better insight.
The online shopping window
The fact that the several online vendors are all striving hard to draw your attention and offer the best products and services in the industry, make it even more difficult for you to prosper unless you know the tricks of the trade.
Since you are not being able to interact with your clients and prospective leads in person, it becomes even more challenging to encourage them to take the appropriate action. As such, the online marketing tool should be such that it conveys all that you want your clients to know even if it is in a restricted way.
Blogging to promote your courier business
According to reports, it has been found that the businesses that promote their services through blogging get 126% more growth in leads. Not only that businesses earned maximum number of customers through blogging, and 81% of the prospective leads and customers depend on blogs for reviews and recommendations.
As such, it can be safely said that blogging is perhaps one of the most powerful online marketing tools available virtually. But how will you go about it? Let us find out.
Working out a marketing strategy for your courier business blog
Prior to taking the plunge, there are few aspects that you must take into account. These are as follows-
- Courier business is a responsible business/service where you have to deliver consignments within the stipulated time period.
- First of all, decide the vastness of the area that you will address, the various zip codes and so on
- Decide upon the type of consignments you would like to take on, for instance, whether or not you would like to take on responsibility only for corporate and business organizations (commercial) or all (individual and commercial).
- Work out a plan to decide upon aspects like timely delivery, quality of service, and customer value, data bank of existing clients and the ones that you have just acquired.
- Identify the competitors in the market and find out the services, plans and packages that they offer and how you can compete with them.
Once you have done the due diligence, you can set up a blog using the most sought after Content Management System, WordPress and get started.
You can start off your first blog write up with the history of courier, how it originated, where did the concept come from, how the industry has evolved over the years, names of few well known courier service providers like shiply, and so on.
Blogs must be fresh and regular
An important thing that you must remember is that the content that you put up in your blog must be updated on a regular basis. Make sure you keep your target audience in mind.