What are the best sizes for infographic design and promotion?
In starting with working on infographics for online marketing and promotion, the following questions are what usually come to the beginners’ mind:
- What size should you make for your infographics?
- Are there general specifications for the size of infographics?
- Does size of infographics vary from platform to platform?
In that case, this infographic will provide answers to all your queries regarding infographic size and specifications.
Special thanks to Infographic Design Team for the creation of the infographic.
What are the Best Sizes for Infographic Design and Promotion? Infographic Summary:
- For a blog or a general website, you should create an infographic that is not more than 600 pixels, and the length should not exceed 1800 pixels.
- Visually allows you to post infographics of 1240 x 1750 pixels.
- Pinterest allows you to use a size of 600 x infinite pixels. On Pinterest, you can make it as long as you want to!
- Facebook allows you to post an infographic with a minimum size of 403 x 403 pixels, and a maximum of up to 2048 pixels by 2048 pixels.
- Google Plus allows you to offer an infographic at a size of 497 x 373 pixels, up to 2048 x 2048 pixels.
- In general, you should create infographics that you want to be viewable by tablet owners by 600-640 pixels.
People spend more time on their mobile gadgets these days than their desktop computers and this number is only expected to rise over time.
For the next few years, the growth of mobile phone users over the next few years is expected to greatly increase exponentially. So, your infographics must always be mobile-friendly.
Smartphones, in general, have a 4-inch or larger display area. So you should work to ensure that your infographic does not exceed 288 pixels in width.
Follow these steps for best quality:
- Choose attractive graphics that will attract a bigger audience.
- Do research on your data to make sure it’s correct and up-to-date!
- Include hot topics or trending data.
Let us know how we can help when you are planning your infographic, and we’ll help you design the best-sized infographic for your social media and other platforms.