Did you setup your first content upgrade?
In the previous post, I showed you the first technique for creating content upgrades. It was really simple that it should take no more than 10 minutes.
You just create a pdf of your post and people will want it.
But the problem is?
People who read your post may not want it. They already knew what they want and that’s it.
With today’s technique, it also shouldn’t take you a lot of time and people will need it. You’ll know why, so continue reading.
Before you continue, make sure to check previous posts in this series.
- Why Email is Important to Build Sustainable Lucrative Business
- How to Get More Email Subscribers Overnight? Tip #1
- How to Boost Your Email Subscribers? Tip #2
- How to Boost Your Email Subscribers? Tip #3
- The most important tip to make your incentive drive more subscribers
- How to Use the Power of Scarcity to Increase Your Email Subscribers
- How to Use Pre-selling to Get More Subscribers? The Technique that is Rarely Used
- How to Hyper your Blog Growth by Saying Thank You
- The Simple Technique to Get More Subscribers from Your Guest Post
- Why Should You Create Content Upgrades? Part 1
- How to Setup Content Upgrades?
- How to Setup Content Upgrades with leadpages? Part 2
- The First and Easiest Technique to Create Content Upgrade in 10 mins or Less
The 1-page document that people will beg you to create
Reading a post full of great content, especially if it’s long, 3000+ words or more, seems overwhelming.
People will feel great after they read it, but what after that?
They’re going to leave without taking action. Right?
A simple way to prevent this to happen is to create a checklist of actions they need to take.
It’s just a checklist, so it doesn’t need to be more than a page. If you want to cover some details, it’ll also be small.
Anyway, it shouldn’t take you more than 20 mins to create it. You should actually create it in less than 10 minutes.
Here is how you could do it?
1. Outline the action steps of the post: What should people do after they read the post to reap the benefits. Simple.
2. Give some details: You may need to cover some details on how they could do it. Don’t make it long. Just few details and refer to the article at the end.
3. Format the checklist: You need to make it look decent. Don’t spend a lot of time on this. You could also pay someone to do it for you, if you want to make it pretty.
4. save as pdf: After you finish everything, save it as pdf.
If you want your readers to take action, you should also take action.
This few minutes that you spend after hours of creating great content could bring you at least 100% increase in subscribers number. Just take action and you’re good to go.
Did you like this technique? How are you planning to implement it?
Waiting for your comments.