Have you setup your first content upgrade?
In the previous 2 posts, I showed you how to setup content upgrade in mailchimp and how to not mess up with code using leadpages.
Hope you were able to get things done. If you didn’t, tell me in the comments and I’ll try to help you.
If you didn’t create your first content upgrade, I’m sure this post, will help you to create your first content upgrade in less than 10 minutes.
Are you ready?
Make sure to check previous posts in this series and boost your subscribers with the beginning of the new year.
- Why Email is Important to Build Sustainable Lucrative Business
- How to Get More Email Subscribers Overnight? Tip #1
- How to Boost Your Email Subscribers? Tip #2
- How to Boost Your Email Subscribers? Tip #3
- The most important tip to make your incentive drive more subscribers
- How to Use the Power of Scarcity to Increase Your Email Subscribers
- How to Use Pre-selling to Get More Subscribers? The Technique that is Rarely Used
- How to Hyper your Blog Growth by Saying Thank You
- The Simple Technique to Get More Subscribers from Your Guest Post
- Why Should You Create Content Upgrades? Part 1
- How to Setup Content Upgrades?
- How to Setup Content Upgrades with leadpages? Part 2
The 1st technique: Create a PDF of your post
Yes, it’s that simple. Your content upgrade doesn’t need to be complicated.
It can just be the pdf of your post.
Maybe you’re wondering, why people would give you their email address to have a pdf of your post.
I found a lot of bloggers using this technique. Actually, that’s how the content upgrade has started to take off.
What I found in the comments of these posts and after asking the owners is that:
1. It has higher value. Which would be of higher value? An ebook or a blog post. I’m sure you’re saying the first.
2. It’s much easier to carry it anywhere on my mobile or lap and not have to worry about remembering the url of the post.
3. And the most important reason is that it takes less than 10 mins to create it and it gets a good percentage of subscribers.
Want an example?
Kim Roach has been using this technique for a while now on any of her resources post. The following is the pdf of her post Top 60 WordPress Plugins of 2014.
It’s simple right?
The question now is how to do it?
How to Apply This Technique in less than 10 mins?
Here are the steps you need to follow.
Step 1: Create a new Google Doc or a new word file on your computer. Not that hard, right?
Step 2: Copy and paste your entire article into the Google Doc or the word file.
Step 3: Fix all formatting issues (images sizing, chapter divides etc.) Make sure it looks great. You don’t need to spend a lot of time on this. Just a quick scan and fix the things that appears in fron of your eyes.
Step 4: Export the file as a PDF.
And you’re done.
Yes, it’s that simple. So make sure to take action. What do you think about this technique? Share in the comments below.