With a new year right around the corner it’s time to start thinking about your goals for 2014. If you already have a blog up and running, awesome! Now you just need to explode your growth and reach. If you didn’t start a blog yet, now is the best time.
I have a wide range of goals for my top blogs in the new year. Here are just a few of them.
- Setup a new theme for the site
- Bring in a bunch of new writers
- Create a forum or members only area
- Enter into the top 5,000 on Alexa
- Move to a stronger server
- Upload my new blog theme
- Post daily on the site
- Come out with new and updates guides
- Build a stronger mailing list series
- Completely redesign the site
- Focus the content on blog/wordpress tutorials
- Launch a forum or training course
These are just a few of the tasks I have in mind as we approach the new year. Feel free to post your goals and comments below and give your goals even a better chance of coming true!