Everyone has a smartphone nowadays and they seem to be glued. Don’t they? What exactly is grabbing their attention? Smartphone users are downloading apps, spending time on social media, and letting everyone know the details of their lives.
Vishal, from ViralHeat.com, spent a considerable amount of time and resources to bring you the following infographic. You’ll notice the current state of smartphone users, where they’re spending their time, what they prefer to eat, and how they feel about that food. I hope you’ll enjoy the infographic as much as I did:
1. 52% of smartphone users get on social media every day on their phones
2. Facebook is the most downloaded free app in the Apple App store
3. There are significantly more Apple iPhone mentions than Samsung
4. Pizza Hut is 34% more popular on social media than Domino’s
5. Smartphone users have a more postive experience with Burger King than they do McDonald’s
What was your favorite part of the infographic?