How to increase your Email Subscribers Rate? Part 1

Posted by on 2nd May 2013 | 26 comments

Still struggling to get more email subscribers?

Of course, you heard that money is in the list. The hardest part is to have high quality email subscribers.

So you can’t buy an email list. People won’t be engaged and they will unsubscribe from your email list.

But how to increase your email subscribers rate? Here are 3 tips you can apply today to get more subscribers.

So continue reading to know those tips. There is alot of great stuff out there.

1- Create an Incentive:

When people are new to your site, they won’t subscribe to your blog just to get updates. You need to offer them a high quality incentive that makes them want to subscribe to get it.

Having an incentive can make the difference between getting 2-3 subscribers/day to getting 25 subscribers/ day.

Yes, it can make all that difference.

A simple way to make your incentive is to go and check your older posts. Check the popular posts and make a simple ebook about a certain topic and then add related posts to it.

Also, you can give your readers an interview, a case study and many other things. There is no limit for the bribe you can offer. Sky is the only limit.

The best part is you can outsource all this stuff.

So thing about your incentive and start creating it now or make someone to make it for you.

2- Create more than an incentive:

What about making more than an incentive to make people subscribe to your blog?

This will attracts more leads to you.

Think Traffic saw an increase in subscribers rate/day after they created their traffic toolkit. It’s really awesome which I recommend you to check by the way.

You can start with 2 incentives and then start adding another one every month. Whenever you add another incentive publish a post regarding this update. You will see a huge increase in your subscribers rate every time you publish a new incentive.

Corbett had shown all what he did in this post. Go and check it: How I Tripled My Email Subscription Rate (and Why I Switched from MailChimp to AWeber)

3- Use a Feature Box:

Or what is called Halpern’s Box?

Of course, no one don’t know the giant Derek Halpern of Social Triggers. He is also another awesome man. He is behind the idea of using a simple box at the top of all your posts. This Box can help you get more and more subscribers.

Go and check this box live on his blog Social Triggers.

He said that it gets him 10% conversions which is better than the sidebar.

Last Words:

This is another series that I am starting after the How to Buld presence one. I have more posts to post there, but I will post them later.

There will be other parts of this series. Email marketing is the most profitable way to make money online. Go and ask Pat Flynn.

The main obstacle is getting more subscribers and this is what we will cover in this series.

So make sure to leave a comment with your tip. I may include it in our next posts.

Ahmed Safwan is a blogger and marketer that teaches how you can get your posts shared, tweeted, and talked about. If you want more people to read and interact with your content, check out his free Blogger's Handbook for Writing Viral Posts!

• Posted by Edson Hale on 2nd May 2013

Is this right approach by saying bribing your readers; are they worthy of bribe for us………..Just kidding; I know what you mean to say and you know how the keep your readers awaken while reading your post. this is another superb post by you and I got lot of motivation by reading your post. Thanks a lot
    Edson Hale recently posted..Top 5 creative ideas for online money making in 2013My Profile

• Posted by Ahmed Safwan on 9th May 2013

Thanks Edson for your reply. I’m glad that you liked the post.

• Posted by John on 2nd May 2013

Thanks for posting this, I’ve been searching for ways to increase my email subscriber rate for awhile now… I’ll let you know how it goes… Thanks again man.
    John recently posted..5 Natural Supplements for Skinny GuysMy Profile

• Posted by umesh on 3rd May 2013

this site is very informative about email subscribers
    umesh recently posted..How to make money online with HubPagesMy Profile

• Posted by BlackWoods on 3rd May 2013

If you are too lazy, just buy it off from the Internet, it is quite cheap now.
    However take note that your email may be blacklisted by mail server.

• Posted by Bhanupriya on 3rd May 2013

Great piece of writing. This post will really help every blogger like me. Waiting for the next part. Thanks for sharing.
    Bhanupriya recently posted..Top 10 Google Adsense AlternativesMy Profile

• Posted by santosh on 3rd May 2013

Ahmed you are right, we have to provide a incentive for our readers that they have to engage on our blogs, it can make the difference. thnaks for sharing this post and i really enjoyed it!!! :-)
    santosh recently posted..Spice smartphone with dual-core processorMy Profile

• Posted by Business Company Law books on 3rd May 2013

• Posted by CTR DVD products on 3rd May 2013

Nice Article! This is a very informational article. Thank you for this fantastic tips you have posted. I definitely appreciate it. And I’ve learned a lot from this post. I’ll surely take note of all of this. I’m also hoping for more updates from you.

• Posted by PHP Programming on 3rd May 2013

Hello Ahmed, Thanks for the tips. I will try these steps and hope that its really works for me.

• Posted by Adam Youngpeter on 3rd May 2013

There’s a large body of evidence showing that incentives improve sign up rates so I agree with the advice given there. Building a list really is the key to making money online and you have to do it the right ways. I’ll be interested to see what other advice you have in part 2.

• Posted by Truong Nguyen on 5th May 2013

i am getting more difficulty in growing my email list, your series about increasing email subscribers are very useful for me at this time. thanks
    Truong Nguyen recently posted..Give Away: 02 Member Account of “Blogging With John Chow” courseMy Profile

• Posted by Avnish Gautam on 6th May 2013

Increasing email subscribers by following above mentioned techniques is really effective and helpful for bloggers. I apply same way on my blog to boost subscribership. Thanks.

• Posted by BlackWoods on 9th May 2013

Thanks for the tips, it is really not easy to get opt-in subscribers now if your products are not attractive enough.