If you are using the WordPress format for blogging, use these plugins to build RSS feeds. RSS feeds (Real Simple Syndication) enables to synchronization the blog content for readers. Here are the plugins:
1) Special Feed Items – If you want to bring your reader’s attention to some specific posts from your blog, you need to use this plugin where a small “heart” sign will be prefixed with the blog title, implying to your readers that it is important.
2) Old Post Promoter – If the blog post permanent URL’s of your blog doesn’t have a timestamp, use this plugin to randomly select blog posts and display them on the front page of the blog’s RSS feed.
3) RSS Link Tagger for Google Analytics – If your blog is monetized and if you want to track how many visitors are actually coming to your blog, you need to use this WordPress plugin. Through this plugin, the Google Analytics code of your blog will be added into the RSS feed, giving you a detailed data of visitors from RSS.
4) Private RSS – This WordPress plugin allows you to create multiple RSS feeds. For instance, there are two kinds of people coming to your blog – bloggers and small business owners. Therefore, you create two RSS feeds where the posts shown to bloggers in the feed will not be able to the subscribers who are primarily small business owners. Further, you can choose to show either a snippet of the post or a full-on display.
5) RSS Footer – This plugin allows you to enter copyright information within the feed as well as the link back to the original posting on the blog. This is good if you consciously want others to stop copying from your blog. This plugin acts as a warning. An alternative to use will be the Simple Feed Copyright.
6) Feed Key – If you want the blog feeds to be visible only to the registered users on your blog, use this plugin. The feeds won’t be visible for non-registered users ever.
7) RSS Includes Pages – If you want to better optimize the RSS feeds and display services, use this WordPress plugin as it will display the pages also published on the blog and not only the blog posts.
8 ) SOJ Tag Feed – The SOJ Tag Feed plugin is to auto build RSS feeds from every tag stored in the dashboard. If you have lots of tags, you can select the tags you want to create RSS feeds. The benefit of this plugin lies in its searchability.
I hope you find these plugins helpful. Do share you experiences with us in the comments section.