Charnita is a full-time freelance writer and blogger with 3+ years of experience, and also the owner of SocialWebTools.info. She's also an early adopter who loves trying out new social media tools along with Web and iOS (iPad) apps. Feel free to connect with her on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

• Posted by Kevin Kimes on 12th Jun 2011

Do readers actually like those bars? I haven't previously seen most of the ones you mentioned, but the ones I have seen visibly slow down my computer. My computer is not slow, either – in my former career I was an IT pro.

I haven't seen any which are smooth and efficient until some of these. In fact, all except Wibya appear to be smooth on their own demo pages.

What works for me, though, isn't likely to be the same for a typical reader. I'm ultra picky about some things average people don't even notice.

Best way to see which concept (bar or buttons) encourages more interaction is to split test :)
    My recent post The Buzz About Blog Comments

• Posted by Kevin Kimes on 12th Jun 2011

My recent post The Buzz About Blog Comments

• Posted by Kevin Kimes on 12th Jun 2011

My recent post The Buzz About Blog Comments

• Posted by Kevin Kimes on 12th Jun 2011

My recent post The Buzz About Blog Comments

• Posted by Kevin Kimes on 12th Jun 2011

My recent post The Buzz About Blog Comments

• Posted by Kevin Kimes on 12th Jun 2011

My recent post The Buzz About Blog Comments

• Posted by Roz Bennetts on 12th Jun 2011

The WP Social toolbar looks like it might be an attractive way of showing off your social networks on your blog – and I have quite a few. Once again though I note that this is a WordPress plugin. Does no-one make sexy Blogger plugins these days? That was a rhetorical question – my next blog is going to be a WordPress one.
    My recent post Roz-Bennetts- @cwindley Nice to hook up again Chris- thanks for the comment on my blog Having a look around yours and Nics for inspiration -P

• Posted by Bob Delay on 13th Jun 2011

I love the WP Social Toolbar, thanks for sharing!

• Posted by Ged Schools on 15th Jun 2011

You know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.

Thumbs up and Thanks.

• Posted by John on 15th Jun 2011

It is important not to rush promoting your blog. Just write a good content. Really good content.
    My recent post Website launched!

• Posted by Essay Papers on 16th Jun 2011

After reading your post i have a better understanding about this.Your post have the information that is helpful and very informative. I would like you to keep up the good work.You know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.Thumbs up and Thanks.