Some good posts from the last week which I recommend reading 🙂
- Publish Your Blog To Amazon Kindle & Make Money – You can now publish your blog on Amazons popular Kindle device. Amazon set a subscription rate (usually a few dollars a month) and give you 30% of the profits (which is very low in my opinion). Still worth uploading your blog though.
- Contributing to WordPress, Part IV: Ideas, Opinions, Feedback – Sarah tells you how you can tell WordPress developers your ideas for the blog platform.
- Twitter Hummingbird – I take a look at the latest Twitter software which everyone is raving about.
- How to Effectively Plan a New Blog Post – Some good tips on how you can plan out your next blog post.
- Decrease the Twitter Drop Out Rate & Increase Retention – Some basic tips on how you can market yourself better on Twitter.
- First Page Google Ranks are easy as spamming the page title – Analysis – An interesting look at the first page of the Google SERPS.
- The Power of a Pillar Article – A great summary of what writing a pillar article is all about.
- Are You Passionate and Excited Enough to Handle Rejection? – Some great advice on why you shouldn’t let rejection get you down.