A list of some interesting blog posts I have been reading the last few days. Hope you enjoy them 🙂
- How To Earn Money Online as a Freelance Writer – A good article which is full of lots of useful links about working online as a blogger.
- Do some people think Twitter is a Fad? – With Twitter growing at an incredible rate everyday, is it in danger of becoming a fad?
- Types of Paragraphs: Introductory, Development, Transition & Concluding – Think you know how to use paragraphs correctly? Think again!
- I Support the Future of Sponsored Posts – Chris Brogan explains why he supports sponsored blog posts.
- Not Good or No Good? – Interesting post from Maeve about whether you should use ‘Not’ or ‘No’.
- How To Increase Your Chances of a Twitter Follow Back – Some good tips on how you can get more followers on Twitter.
- What You Got – ShoeMoney tells it like it is. Stop making excuses and put in some hard work!
- What If the Blog Outranks the Company Website? – Daniel answers an interesting question.
- The Three Essentials of Breakthrough Content Marketing – A good article from Sonia Simone regarding copy marketing.
- My 8.7M pixel display – An interesting look at how Matt Cutts works at home.
- Why It Pays to Befriend the ‘Little Guy’ – A nice little post from Brett Borders.
- 25 Resources to Simplify Your Life as a Blogger – A fantastic list of applications, products and services which will make your blogging life more enjoyable.
What have you been reading in the last week? Feel free to share some good blogging posts with fellow readers in the comment area 🙂