BloggingTips Evolution Theme Released

Posted by on 7th May 2008 | 13 comments

In conjunction with our new blog design, I am pleased to announce the release of our 3rd wordpress theme (note : our first theme, blue with green, has been removed due to poor quality). The Evolution WordPress Theme is a clean, dynamic theme which we have released under the Creative Commons License. It was designed by our friends at Design Saurus and is widget and gravatar ready.

Evolution Theme

The theme has been designed with a blue, red and green color scheme (all you need to do is choose which stylesheet you use and the color scheme is changed).

Some basic information about how you can use the theme can be found in the Evolution WordPress Theme Info Page.

I will be providing full support for this theme in the BloggingTips Theme Support Room so please post any questions you have about installing or modifying the theme there. Solutions to common queries and problems will be posted in the Evolution WordPress Theme Info Page.

I have tested the theme for bugs but should you find anything please let me know and I’ll fix it and update the zip.

Praise, suggestions and criticism welcome :)

Kevin Muldoon is a professional blogger with a love of travel. He writes regularly about topics such as WordPress, Blogging, Productivity and Social Media on his personal blog and provides support to bloggers at Rise Forums. He can also be found on Twitter @KevinMuldoon and Google+.

• Posted by SE7EN on 10th May 2008

Wow, another great themes! Now I can’t choose what to use. lol

• Posted by Alex on 15th May 2008

Looks great, but the colors are a bit too bright for me. Any chance for a version with a dark blue?

• Posted by Kevin on 16th May 2008

Alex, It wouldn't be difficult for anyone to change the color scheme. All you need to do is change the images and the main colors in the stylesheet. If you are having problems with it, post a thread in the forums and I'll see if I can help :)

• Posted by gedet basumatary on 8th Jun 2008

Hi kevin, I have just installed this theme on my blog, everything is working well on IE but on the Firefox, the header menu, say home, archive, about have move to the right side, and the contact page have come down making the page ugly.

Can you tell me what and where should i do some changes on the theme so that it will look the same as in IE means I want the header menu in the right side.

Also I have put some more features in the sidebar, like translation, recent visitors. can I change the color of title to same as the recent comment colors.

Visit my blog both in firefox and IE, what i am talking about.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

gedet basumatary

• Posted by gedet basumatary on 8th Jun 2008

Hi Kevin, I have figured the problem & solved the first part.

But the second part, I couldn't still do it.

problem:-

I have put some more features in the sidebar, like translation, Sponsored Ads. can I change the color of title to same as the recent comment, recent posts colors

• Posted by Kevin Muldoon on 9th Jun 2008

Hi gedet, as per the post above, theme support is provided in the blogging tips forums. Can you please post any questions you have there. Thanks,

Kevin

• Posted by Gosu on 2nd Jul 2008

check download link please :)

• Posted by Kevin Muldoon on 2nd Jul 2008

I recently reorganised the downloads area. The themes section is the area readers should check for up to date information. I’ve updated this post with the correct link anyways though :)

• Posted by MoiN on 17th Dec 2008

Hi,

I'm using this theme on one of my blogs.

I want to use the red-color scheme but even if I make changes to the style-sheet (@Import – red etc) – it still doesn't work and your red/green demos still show the blue one.

A bit of assistance here?

Thanks,

Moin

• Posted by Kevin Muldoon on 17th Dec 2008

Hi MoiN

We provide full support in the forums. Can you please post more details of your blogs url etc in the theme support room.

thanks,

kevin

• Posted by Bruno's Web Design on 7th Nov 2010

For Joomla there is drop down template choose component, anything like this for wordpress where one could simply drop down the templates in real time?

• Posted by Java Nature on 6th May 2011

really… i like, nice theme… thanks for share…
    My recent post New Leader Of Al Qaeda is More Radical Than Bin Laden

• Posted by Removals Liverpool on 7th May 2011

Wow, I love it, great colours too
    My recent post Liverpool Removals