Top 100 Make Money Online Blogs

Posted by on 8th Sep 2007 | 7 comments

Mark from 45n5 is just about finished his list of top 100 making money online blogs. I’ve seen a few of these lists before but this is the first one I can recall which exclusively lists making money online blogs. The list uses Google PageRank, Technorati Authority and Alexa to determine the order of the websites.

It’s a very simple concept but it is also a very useful page for finding making money online type blogs. Definately worth a look :)

45n5’s Top 100

Link : 45n5′s Making Online Blogs List

Kevin Muldoon is a professional blogger with a love of travel. He writes regularly about topics such as WordPress, Blogging, Productivity and Social Media on his personal blog and provides support to bloggers at Rise Forums. He can also be found on Twitter @KevinMuldoon and Google+.

• Posted by 45n5 on 8th Sep 2007

Thanks a million for the mention kevin. You would be much higher if subscriber counts were involved, but that isn't a universal metric, so they were left out for now.

However the list is just a start, getting feedback now, evolution will happen.

Thanks again ;-)

mark

• Posted by Sly from Slyvisions. on 8th Sep 2007

My blog, Slyvisions, is currently ranked #47. For a 2-3 month old blog, I am doing pretty good. My goal for the next few months — to be in the top 20.

• Posted by Tay on 8th Sep 2007

Looks like a pretty cool list, definitely worth checking out. Thanks, Kevin! :)

• Posted by Wallace on 8th Sep 2007

just point out that Dosh Dosh is no longer be a "Make money online blog" and already has been up to next level.

• Posted by riyaj on 11th Jan 2008

Wow, Kool Work.

Keep up d Gr8 Work.

• Posted by MakeMoneyOnline on 16th Feb 2008

I think your blog is pretty decent when dealing with making money online. I will try out some of your methods and see if they work for me or not.

• Posted by Paul on 13th Jun 2008

I wonder when will nmy blog be on that list.